Friday, December 12, 2008

STUPID TARDY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that this rule is fair. Who is ever on time every day? That's bologna how we get a detention every time were late. I had the worst morning ever today. First off my car didn't start, second my stomache was killing me, yeah we don't want to go into details with that. But to top it all off i get a stupid tardy to make my day better. I work six days a week I don't have time to do detentions at all. So what is more important? Getting to go to prom and everything else or making some money. Well i guess we can't change that rule so i'll have to just deal with myself in detention. :(

3 comments:

  1. i would have to agree with you, not because you are my boyfriend, but because its true. Who the heck is ever on time? And it is really stupid that you would have to serve detention if you are late. Who really does have time to sit on a chair at lunch time? I don't

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree ANT. Im late darn near every day. its stupid I'm late, I'm late you know. thats my bad if im late to a class. there cant be anything worse than that. its stupid

    ReplyDelete